Tuesday 1 October 2013

Delivered At Last!

At last I have done the grouting in black which is very messy, finished cutting and sticking the numbers and delivered the finished work to Juliet yesterday.  She is very happy with it and her husband even admitted to liking it!  I'll take some photo's once it's up on the wall for all to see.








On Sunday I went to my friend Sarah's armed with boxes full of cards to sell at her McMillan Coffee morning.  It was a bit risky setting up in the garden in very overcast weather but the forecast was right, the sun shone throughout the event and almost everyone who came bought several cards from me.  I was very flattered to hear that some had been hoping I'd be there so that they could stock up again.  Must remember order lots more of the new Brighton & Hove Albion one showing the Amex Stadium which sold out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment