Wednesday 17 July 2013

Possible Commission

Last year I had listed some of my work onto Etsy which is a great site for selling hand made items.  It has a massive audience but my buyer lived only a mile or so away on Shoreham Beach.  She likes to buy from local artists and found an oak key hook rack with glass beach huts decorating it that I had made.

She said at the time that she might want to commission a mosaic for her doorstep so I cycled round to have a look at the house and came to the conclusion that a mosaic on the doorstep would be wasted as it would hardly be seen!  I suggested having one incorporating the house number next to the porch and Juliet agreed that was a good idea.  Nothing more happened for several months but today I had an email saying she'd like to go ahead so I arranged to visit her on Saturday to discuss it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment